Come build your career with our team at UPL Inc in Gretna, NE! Our company provides a variety of outdoor living and landscaping services including installing hardscapes and creating breathtaking landscapes.
We are looking for a full-time Landscape Designer who will be responsible for following up on leads, establishing relationships with clients, and using design software to create innovative and creative landscape designs for various projects.
Our office is located in Gretna, NE, and all applicants must live in Gretna or in a nearby area of Nebraska such as Omaha, Elkhorn, or Ashland.
What You’ll Do as a Landscape Designer:
- Use company-generated leads to establish relationships and build a clientele base.
- Meet with prospective clients to initiate an innovative, creative, and custom-built landscape design.
- Design landscape and hardscape projects using design software.
- Manage the installation of any projects from start to finish.
- Provide proactive communication to clients, crews, project manager, general manager, and staff.
- Assist in job planning, material orders, production deliveries, and troubleshooting.
In Order To Qualify for Our Landscape Designer Position, You Must:
- Have a 2 or 4-year degree in a field related to landscape construction or a certification from a landscape association.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in the design/build industry and have extensive knowledge when it comes to installing hardscapes as well as a familiarity with all hardscape material brands.
- Be proficient in 3D computer software programs such as Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Google SketchUp, and DynaScape.
- Have a strong work ethic and commitment to producing quality work that exceeds client expectations.
- Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. (Spanish speaking is a big plus!)
- Have a strong ability to sell!
Compensation & Benefits:
- $10,000 sign on bonus
- Base salary of $75,000 - $100,000 depending on experience plus commission
- Company phone and vehicle provided
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with 3% match
- 2 weeks of paid vacation plus 2 additional weeks of paid vacation reserved for Christmas-New Years
- Bonus incentives
- No snow removal!