Outdoor Lighting in & Around Omaha, Elkhorn & Gretna, NE
Our team will work with you to design the perfect outdoor lighting setup for your home or business.
One of the easiest ways to transform your property is to add outdoor lighting. Our team at UPL Inc has been installing outdoor lighting for homes and businesses in Omaha, Elkhorn, Gretna, and nearby cities in Nebraska since 2011. Our team will work with you to design and install elegant, custom outdoor lighting. We utilize top-of-the-line LED lights, which are safer, more durable, longer-lasting, and more energy-efficient than traditional incandescent lighting. Our systems can even be controlled from your smartphone! Call us today at (402) 590-2040 to schedule your consultation!
What is our outdoor lighting design and installation process?
From design to installation, our team will identify and highlight different aspects of your home and landscape to showcase your property. We utilize many different lighting techniques, including the following:
- Wall Washing - This is meant to showcase any unique walls on your property.
- Path Lighting - Path lighting will illuminate any pathway, making it safer to navigate.
- Simple Highlighting - This lighting technique will emphasize a particular plant or tree on your property.
We also offer customized outdoor lighting designs, so whatever you want to be lit can be lit. No matter what your perfect outdoor lighting setup looks like, our team can design and install it for you. UPL Inc is where design meets functionality; we can transform your dream outdoor lighting plan into a reality while keeping it practical and functional.
We use LED lighting as opposed to incandescent lighting.
Our team at UPL Inc uses low-voltage LED lighting because it is safer, more durable, and more eco-friendly than traditional incandescent lighting.
- Safer: LED bulbs are safer to handle than incandescent bulbs as they don't get nearly as hot. In fact, LED bulbs only reach about half the temperature of an incandescent bulb.
- More durable: Incandescent bulbs are often made from glass, making them much easier to break or shatter. On the other hand, LED bulbs are made from epoxy lenses, making them much harder to break. LED bulbs also last about 24,000 hours longer than incandescent bulbs, meaning you will not have to worry about replacing bulbs.
- Eco-friendly: LED bulbs typically use about 75% less energy than incandescent bulbs. This means that you can expect a lower electric bill each month when compared to using incandescent bulbs.
LED lights work well in low temperatures, making it the perfect lighting option to withstand those cold Nebraska winters.
Your outdoor lighting can be controlled by your smartphone!
Managing your outdoor lighting is now easier than ever with lighting that can be controlled through an app on your smartphone. With the press of your finger, you can turn your outdoor lights on and off, control how bright they are, and even change their color. Impress your loved ones and neighbors with your new custom, smartphone-controlled outdoor lighting!
Call us to schedule our custom outdoor lighting service today!
If you are on the hunt for the perfect outdoor lighting setup that will highlight the best features on your property, our team at UPL Inc is the one to call. We provide our custom outdoor lighting service to property owners in Omaha, Elkhorn, Gretna, NE, and throughout the surrounding areas. Our lighting team will work with you to create the perfect outdoor lighting plan for your home or business. Call us at (402) 590-2040 to schedule your outdoor lighting consultation today!